Body Language Expert | Media Personality | Communication Expert | Leadership Coach & Trainer
Video and Statement Analysis Training
LIVE TRAINING FOR YOUR COMPANY
Susan Constantine provides expert analysis of keywords, repetitive language, deceptive and evasive language, and other aspects of written statements to get to the bottom of what’s true, what’s not, and where some of the story is missing. Susan has distinguished career was founded on her ability to read people. She offers probing video analysis to get you the complete story—and the complete truth—so your investigation strategy is right on target and there are no surprises.
Participants will review recorded video tapes of witness, plaintiff, and defendant statements, interviews, and other footage that offers a lot of useful information about who’s telling the truth and who’s lying, and about what. If you know how to read it, that is. Everyone’s body language reveals the veracity of what they’re saying, whether they’re hiding or omitting something, how they’re feeling about what they’re talking about, and more.
What you will learn:
• How to determine who’s lying and what specifically about
• To see the holes in the story
• To understand how emotions, partiality, and biases are affecting those involved
• To gain insights for your investigation
• Get thorough, perceptive analysis of verbal and nonverbal communication
• Figure out who’s telling the truth
Participants will engage in analyzing transcripts of suspects and/or witness to determine the truthfulness of their statements. When are subject lies, even in writing. Unearthing deception in witness, plaintiff, and defendant statements helps focus your strategy. Determining whether everyone has gone on record with the full truth also prevents getting blindsided during trial when opposing council figures out something you didn’t.
Susan Constantine provides expert analysis of keywords, repetitive language, deceptive and evasive language, and other aspects of written statements to get to the bottom of what’s true, what’s not, and where some of the story is missing.
What you will learn:
• Detailed, insightful analysis of statement language
• How to uncover deception and omissions in statement’s
• To discover motives, prejudices, biases, suppressed emotions, and more;and to get to the truth to determine where to dig deeper